National leaderboards are as of now being developed. Visuals and substance of a diversion are not completed and could conceivably change later on.
Everyone has same monopost and same conditions for accomplishing their best time. A few nations have one of a kind skin with national hues and more skins will be included!
Courses are separated into four trouble levels – school, short, center and long. Every course has four trophies times to accomplish.
Diversion monitors online leaderboard, where you can see, how are you remaining against pilots from whatever is left of the world.
– Online drivers leaderboards
– Onboard camera see
– 15 courses partitioned into four trouble levels (now 11 tracks)
– Each course with four trophies to accomplish
– Racetracks with noontime, nightfall or night daytime
– Racing against phantoms of next trophy and your own record times