The Rockstar Games custom of earth shattering, unique gameplay and entertaining flippant narrating attacks the schoolyard in Bully: Anniversary Edition. As naughty 15-year-old Jimmy Hopkins you’ll explore the social chain of importance of the degenerate and disintegrating private academy, Bullworth Academy. Confront spooks, get singled out by educators, beat the muscle heads at evade ball, play tricks, win or lose the young lady and survive a year in the most exceedingly awful school around.
Spook: Anniversary Edition incorporates everything from the widely praised Bully: Scholarship Edition in addition to bolster for high-determination shows, upgraded illustrations, enhanced lighting and surfaces, and controls updated for touch gameplay, all while including multiplayer with new Friend Challenges.
Companion Challenges are no holds barred classroom and arcade style little diversions: see who can analyze the frog quickest in Biology, take care of word issues in English, help a flying squirrel demolish his adversaries with oak seeds in Nut Shots, and substantially more.
• Includes the entire Bully story with additional missions, characters, classroom smaller than normal amusements, and unlockable things from Bully: Scholarship Edition
• Gorgeous representation: high determination surfaces, dynamic lighting, shadows and molecule impacts
• Native support for high determination shows
• Challenge your companions anyplace with turn based multiplayer Friend Challenges. Play in a hurry and get told when it’s your turn
• Intelligent touch controls with logical catches just when you require them
• Seamlessly proceed with your amusement over every one of your gadgets with cloud spares by means of the Rockstar Games Social Club
• Physical controller bolster